Tabs

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Birthdays and a busy weekend!

Thursday night we celebrated Brandon's birthday! It actually wasn't until Saturday, but he had to work a 16 hour shift Saturday so we did it early!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!!
Papa and Uncle B flew the helicopter for the kids, see it above Grandma's head? Paiton (as you can see) thoroughly enjoyed it!

The boys played a game of horseshoes.Friday night was Kathy's birthday, so we went to Tucano's for dinner (YUM!!!) and then headed back to their house for presents and cake! Grandma Doris, Kathy, and I played some games of Yahtzee and in the first game I got 4 Yahtzee's for a total of 616 points!!
Paiton loves to sit in this little opening in their wall unit and this weekend she taught Kylie how to get in there and sit too.
Grandpa and Daddy were working on Grandpa's new car, but Paiton decided she wanted to drive!
Papa bouncing Pai on the trampoline!
Mom and I had a project this weekend. I wanted to make Paiton a dress that Stacie had made for Kylie and said was easy. So we borrowed Aunt Lisa's sewing machine (thank you!) and went to work.

The end result:
So cute! Paiton picked out the fabric, of course! I have a bunch more fabric to make her some more, it was so easy! (Although it may be less easy this time without the help of my mom!)
I love love LOVE this picture of Paiton. It shows how truly gorgeous she is:
Working hard!
Cute new headband:
Reading with Daddy last night. (Toy Story! Obviously!)

No comments: