Tabs

Thursday, May 27, 2010

L-L-L-L-Lola!!

Wow, I need to get back into blogging more often! I take too many pictures of this gorgeous girl to only post every few days!! :o}
Last weekend we hung out at Grandma and Grandpa's one night and played some games.
Paiton insisted on having her shirt off, and was walking around with one hand on her hip posing for us. I don't think she knows she's cute! ;)
Doing some quick math
It's so fun to pull everything out of your diaper bag!
Showing me the difference between "bo bo" and "binky"
~Cadon calls his binky a "bo bo" and always has. Paiton calls hers a "binky". Well they are different shapes, Paiton has always only taken the Soothies and Cadon uses the Nuk ones. Apparently Paiton thinks that anything shaped like Cadon's is a "bo bo" and anything shaped like hers is a "binky". It's so cute that she can tell the difference. She now insists on having her binky in her mouth, but carrying a bo bo at all times.
This was our last week of swimming!
Here she was on Tuesday (day 7):

She still loves her Toy Story and Dora. They are definitely her favorite characters. Although she has recently taken a liking to Elmo as well. She has diapers with Elmo on them and gets very excited when she seems them! She says "Oh Elmo!!"
Yesterday in the car I just thought she was too cute holding Woody's hand. (Or Howdy as she calls him. One of the cutest things ever is still when we say "What's Woody say?" and she says "Howdy howdy!")

At our last swim lesson:
Matt actually got to come today for the first time!! We were so happy! He left work for a bit to come see Paiton in swimming action! He even took some pictures for us! Thanks for coming!
It was hilarious because Paiton spent most of the class trying to show off for her daddy. She was dancing in the water and looking over at him to make sure he was watching. So cute. This girl sure loves her Dada.
(Sorry for the terrible quality in pictures. We had the little camera and Matt was far away and it was dark!)

She started dunking her head all by herself!
Kicking on the kickboard!Big kicks!
After a dunk!
She is always SO tired after swimming!
The last two nights Paiton has insisted on wearing a Dora shirt to bed. It's a size 2T so it's huge on my girl who still wears 12 months clothes! However it's fine if she wants to wear it to sleep, but it's NOT fine when she has a fit when it's time to put real clothes on in the morning! This girl loves her Dora!!
(I think she thinks I can't see her if she closes her eyes!)
I found Paiton the other day laying Buzz on this and saying "Night Night Buzz!"
She has figured out how to take her shirts off (which is especially nice when we're in the middle of Target!)
I wanted to share this cute picture thing Matt made me for Mother's Day (with the help of his class!)
And in other Matt related news, his tennis team that he coaches won the District title for the third year in a row! They finished undefeated!! Way to go!!
I also have some stories to share (of course!)
THINGS SHE SAYS:
-Matt taught her to walk around the house "calling" her binky if she can't find it. So she'll walk around yelling "Dinky!" until she finds it!
-She calls q-tips "tickle tickle tickles" because every time I clean her ears after a bath with one I say "tickle tickle tickle!"
-The other night she woke up around 11:30 just ready to go! She was telling big stories and laughing! At one point I said "Say whaaaat?" and she looked at me and said "What?"
-She has such good manners, always saying Please, Thank you, and Welcome.
-One day we were at my mom's and Cameron's purple blanket she always lays under was on the couch. Paiton walked over to pat it and saw there was no one there and lifted it up and said "Where's Titi?"
-She says "Nother one" when she wants another cracker, cookie, kiss, etc.
-We passed the water fountain in Nampa today and she said "Wa wa! Cool!" (Wa wa is water!)
-She knows the following animal sounds: Owl - hooooo, Monkey - ooh ooh ahh ahh, Tiger - rawr!, Doggie - woof woof, Kitty - meow, Gator - chomp!, Woody - Howdy Howdy! Seriously, GENIUS!
I think that's about it for now. As usual she is perfect. And I know it's true. I can't even tell you how many people comment on how beautiful and perfect she is. One lady put it perfectly when she said "Her features are all just so perfect. She is the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen!" So true. Matt likes to say that she was made using the perfect recipe and that she was cooked the perfect amount of time. :)
And in case anyone is wondering, the weather in Idaho is terrible. Pouring rain and so cold. I hope summer gets here and fast because we have Roaring Springs passes and an outdoor pool at the raquet club calling our names!!!

No comments: