Just a quick update. Yesterday was Paiton's second day at Barb's so I could go to work. She did AWESOME! When I got there she was actually asleep on the couch! Barb told me that I wouldn't believe it but Paiton got up from playing, walked over to the couch, climbed on it, and went to sleep!! We all know the sleep issues we've had with Paiton since birth, so that is HUGE for her. I have never seen her do anything like that in her life!
She had a lot of fun playing in the backyard, and learned how to get on and off the trampoline by herself! I heard a lot about "Princess Tiana", who I learned is from The Princess and The Frog, but I haven't seen that movie yet. Apparently Paiton liked it!
She ate grilled cheese and corn for lunch, and her daddy and I are SOOOO proud of her for being such a big girl! When I dropped her off she was saying "Want Mommy hold yous" and I was kind of nervous, but as soon as we got inside I set her down and she was showing the kids her Buzz and Woody dolls and then she was off to play with the blocks!
WOOHOO!! This Mama actually got work done and didn't have to worry about Paiton for one second! We are thinking we might start her on a second day at Barb's next week!!
Good job P! You rock!!
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Good for you Ashley. I think I am more proud of you, than I am of her!! HEHE Doesn't it feel good to be able to get something done without a child there to worry about? This is so good for both of you. Sounds like she really wears herself out at Barb's!
Post a Comment