Tabs

Monday, September 27, 2010

Long Overdue!

Sorry for the lapse in posting. I just haven't been feeling in the mood I guess!
However, I know there are some people out there eagerly awaiting a new post {ok, maybe not "people", maybe just my husband! ;)} so here is a quick one!
It has been forever since I wrote something so I am sure there is a lot I'm forgetting! Paiton, my mom, my grandma, and I headed to McCall two weekends ago. I was shooting a wedding up there and mom and gma went for fun and to watch Paiton while I did the wedding. It was fun and I'm glad we got to go. As soon as I get some wedding pictures edited I'll post some.
While we were doing that, Matt was playing in a tennis tournament down here. He got third place for men's doubles, and FIRST PLACE for men's singles! That's really good! If you don't know, Matt isn't a singles player! So for him to win was awesome!!
Paiton enjoying an ice cream from My Father's Place in McCall:

Lately Paiton has been very interested in playing with PlayDoh! She loves it so much! She is very good about just playing with it and not trying to eat it or anything! I can't believe how grown up this girl is!!
The other night Daddy wanted some home made cookies, so Paiton and I made some! It was a lot of fun to have her "helping" and she enjoyed it too! She even got to wear the apron Great Grandma Genevieve made for her for the first time!
This weekend we went to Grandma and Grandpa Riggs' to celebrate Grandpa's birthday! Happy Birthday Grandpa!!
Paiton insisted that Grandpa get out of his chair so that she could sit there, and he all too willingly obliged!
Yummy cupcakes!
(Sorry for the terrible quality on all these pictures. Apparently my little camera is not so good!)
Hitching a ride with Unca B!
Playing with Cadon!
And just a couple funny Paiton stories:
~She has started asking us "What are do-nin?" It's very cute and very funny. I guess maybe we ask her what she's doing a lot!
~She and I have a new game we play. She will do something silly like press herself up against a wall, or wrap herself around the door frame, and then she'll yell "Help! I'm stuck!" and after I go and pry her off the wall she'll give me a big hug and say "You saved me!" It's very cute and I am so amazed at how she is so imaginative already!
~My mom {inadvertently} taught her a saying. Apparently if you call a 1 year old a princess enough times, it begins to sink in! ;) Now Paiton will tell us "I'm a princess!" Ha! It's very cute, and she's totally right, she is definitely a princess!!!
And I almost forgot! Last week Cami and I got to go see Brad Paisley in concert!! It was SO much fun! I LOVE Brad Paisley and have always wanted to see him!! I got to go with my concert buddy and we had a blast!!

2 comments:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

Super cute. I can't believe how big she is.

Derek and Lori said...

First of all, that ice cream looks delicious!!
Second, how cute is she helping you make cookies? I have similar pics of my "babies" helping me.
Third, how big is Cadon getting? He looks like a regular big boy now!!
Always enjoy your posts.
Love you!!