Here I am at 22 weeks with Quinn:
And just for fun this was me at 22 weeks with Paiton: (definitely different season! :))
He is now the size of a spaghetti squash and weighs about a pound. He moves around, but not as much as Paiton did. Mostly at night when I'm laying still I can feel him, although now that he is getting bigger I can feel him more throughout the day too. He just is calmer than Pation was in there, let's hope maybe that carries into after he is born too and we get a baby that actually sleeps and stops crying sometimes!! ;)
So far this pregnancy is about identical to Paiton. The bad heartburn has set in and I eat Tums by the handful - which I got in trouble for at my appointment yesterday! I'm not supposed to be taking Tums because of all the calcium in them. Because I had kidney stones and had to be hospitalized with Paiton I shouldn't be taking them - kidney stones are build ups of calcium. She wants me to try some over the counter Zantac (which didn't do anything to help with P) before she writes me a prescription since I don't have insurance. So we will try that! In the meantime I have been sleeping propped up, but I have such a bad back that by about 3 am my back is killing me just as bad as the heartburn and I have to get up. The joys of pregnancy! ;)
We are slowly getting things in order for Quinn. Last night Matt and Kendrick built the beautiful, handmade crib that Liz is letting me borrow. That's a step in the right direction! I am also taking from Liz a little dresser type thing that she was going to get rid of so that I can start putting the few baby clothes I do have away. Brandon and Carissa gave me a box of Ryan's old clothes, which will be perfect since Quinn will be born in the same season as Ry. So I need to get those unboxed and put away as soon as I get the little dresser. Then I'll have more room in their room to get things situated and figure out how I want it all. Paiton and Quinn will be sharing a room and the 3rd room will remain my office. I'm getting more excited about that because with the help of my friend Liz we have come up with some REALLY cute decorating ideas and I can't wait to get going and start posting pictures!!! :)
Here are just some more pictures of Paiton. This was on New Year's morning. The first picture of 2011! :)
Paiton has REALLY been wanting to get potty trained. All she wanted to spend Christmas money on was big girl panties!! No joke! If it were up to her she would have been potty trained months ago, I just haven't had the time to do it!!
We did spend one day this week working on it, and man did she look cute in those panties! :) She did great too!!!
P in her super cute new outfit from Grandma Kathy yesterday:
And I am a sucker for Baby Legs (both the leggings brand and the actual baby's legs :))





4 comments:
I knew the outfit was just for Paiton! So cute!! Hi Paiton!
I am surprised that Tums work but Zantac doesnt? That is weird! I had horrible reflux with both boys and Tums woulndt touch it. It was like I took nothing. Hope it works for you...I hate reflux...ugg! Good luck with potty training, I'd jump on that cause there is still the tranistional time from being "trained" but not being 100% on their own and it would be great to have that part overwith before Quinn gets here, then she can go all by herself! (which is awesome!)
Kristal - the Tums don't work haha!! They're just always my first line of defense, plus they're easy to eat a handful and I have them stashed all over!!
You guys are so cute. I love the Quinn belly :). Give P big hugs and kisses for us.
Post a Comment