Ok, I promised and here it is - my 24 week picture
I feel like I look bigger than I should be. I got huge, HUGE with Paiton and am really hoping not to with this one. Luckily I'm still just fine wearing normal pants, and by now I was in maternity shorts with P so I guess that's a plus! Right now I'm doing just fine pregnancy-wise. Just the Braxton Hicks, which I now am wondering are stress-induced, and of course heartburn and baby feet in the ribs, but nothing I can't handle! :) I am trying to enjoy it and remember feeling the kicks and stuff because I know that soon enough he'll be here and that we are done having kids, so I better make this one count! :)
And just for fun -
Paiton LOVES getting whipped cream shot into her mouth!
I just thought she looked so cute sleeping this morning, belly hanging out and all!
And really not that anyone cares, but this was day 3 of curly girl hair for me (aka day 3 of being mocked by my husband)
I had two friends contact me and say that they saw a carseat canopy that I made for my friends baby and asked if I would make them one. They each brought me some fabric. Here is the first one I made:
I don't even have a baby carseat to model these on, it's at my parent's house, but it's pretty cute in person!





2 comments:
Ahh P is so cute, Caydence still likes it when we squirt whip cream (or whoop cream) in her mouth. I especially love the baby sleeping pic with her arm twisted and belly out. Super cute car seat covers, those must come in handy
Thank you for the 100th time for the carseat cover! It is so perfect to keep the cold out and the heat in.
Post a Comment