~At Costco last weekend she was (as usual) talking up a storm to anyone who would listen. Titi Cami introduced Paiton to the Quiet Game. She told her all the rules and they started the game. About 10 seconds into it Paiton said "I don't like this game. I don't want to be quiet." It was pretty funny!
~Last night when Matt got home from work she said "I'm so glad you're here!" She always says such cute things to him when he gets home, melts our hearts. Then last night Matt was laying in bed watching tennis on the laptop and Paiton was snuggled up with him. She kept telling us "I love tennis so much!" It's true, I've never seen a 2 year old just sit and watch tennis like this girl will. As they were watching she sat up and said to Matt "So how was your school today Daddy?" And he answered her and told her about his day and then she said "And how was your basketball?" They had the cutest little conversation and it brought tears to my eyes, she is so sweet.
Paiton is feeling better now. The medicine has really helped her eyes, her left one is still pretty red, but neither of them are goopy any more so that's good. She seems to have more energy and be her usual happy self again! :)
I think I finally came down with the cold that everyone else seems to have gotten. It was weird. Yesterday I went to run a bunch of errands - went to Hastings to get a game for Matt, went to Kidz Again, then met Liz and the girls at Costco and then headed to Winco to finish grocery shopping. I had woken up with a sore throat, but nothing else. While in Winco I started getting such bad cramps in my stomach. They got worse and worse and my cart was so full and we needed groceries so badly that I had to finish shopping. By the end I was in tears and hunched over pushing my cart. Got everything paid for and bagged and drove home. Paiton took a nap and I took a hot bath hoping it would help. I called my OB and left a message for the nurse. By the time I got out of the bath my head was killing me and my entire body was hurting and tired and I felt like I could barely walk. It was miserable! My mom texted me that she was coming over and I am glad she did. She played with Paiton and made her dinner, did my dishes, and fed my dogs! :) Then Matt got home and brought me some Tylenol. I laid on the couch all night just feeling miserable.
Today I do feel better. My throat is still pretty sore and swollen and my body is still tired, but nothing like it was yesterday. I can at least function today!! The nurse called me back today and apologized and said that their answering machine is all messed up and that my message just came through this morning. They wanted to see me right away, I tried to talk them out of it (it's SUCH a long drive to get there, takes over 45 minutes!) but she said she would really feel better if I let them check out the baby, so Matt is leaving work early to take me to my appointment this afternoon. I think he's fine in there, he's still moving around like crazy and I'm not worried at all, but I would like to know what the cramping was about so we will see what happens.
And I guess I should mention that my friend Kim reminded me that I am 25 weeks today :) I will not be taking a picture of my pitiful looking self today, but maybe tomorrow.





1 comment:
Hmmm! I wonder where she got her Chatty Kathy genes? It's such a mistery ;)
Post a Comment