3 weeks from today is my scheduled induction date! Yikes!! There is LOTS to be done before then!
Doctor's appointment did well. She checked to see if I was dilated and I am 50% effaced and dilated a fingertip, so slowly things are happening. Because "I'm special" (as my doctor put it) she gave me her cell phone number and told me to text her if I go into labor so she can be the one to meet me at the hospital. After she saw I was becoming effaced and dilated she thought that might be a good idea in case he decides to come early, which I do NOT think will happen! Everything else looked good, his heartrate was fine and she said he has definitely dropped and she could feel his head, he is in delivery position! I figured he had dropped because although he is still in my ribs, he is definitely lower and making it hard to walk/sit comfortably!
In other news the referral got sent to the ENT for Paiton. Unfortunately her pediatrician didn't get a hold of the ENT like she had planned and the soonest opening they had was May 26th!! I took it but am hoping they will still try to get her in before this baby comes! My appointment is at 11 and I was told show up early to fill out paperwork, but to expect to wait AT LEAST an hour to be seen! I think my jaw hit the floor when they said that. She is supposed to be the best ENT for children, but why do they KNOW the wait will be an hour!? Maybe they should schedule better if it's normal to have that! So I'm hoping that doesn't happen, an hour wait with a toddler and a newborn does NOT sound fun to me!! :\
I am waiting on a call back from the sleep doctor to see if they need to see Paiton again or if we just go with the ENT from now on, and other than that nothing is new!!





No comments:
Post a Comment