Before I get to swim lessons I have a few pictures of the babies room to share.
Yesterday my awesome mom came over after work and helped me get the room cleaned up/cleared out! The scary "before" picture:
That was just from the doorway, which was as far in as I could get without climbing over stuff/almost dying. To the left was PACKED with gift bags, boxes, and Quinn's dresser in the middle of the floor!
We got gift bags emptied, clothes sorted, crib emptied, diapers put away, etc!!
I don't have an "after" picture yet, Not until it's totally done!!
I don't know that this next picture actually does how many diapers we were given justice:
A big THANKS to everyone for the face that we won't have to buy diapers for....a looong time!!
A sneak peek at one of the shelves I made:
Cute hedgehog onesie my mom gave Quinn :)
I think we're stocked on baby wash for awhile...
Paiton had swim lessons last night and Nana AND Daddy got to go!! Matt hasn't been able to go yet because his kids have tennis matches the same nights as swim. Last night he got done early enough to go! And Nana was here helping so she came too!
Doing the hokey pokey, which is always her favorite part:
Paiton is pretty convinced I should just let her go in the deep pool and she'd be fine. She loves swimming lessons but tells me over and over "Just let go of me so I can swim!" Haha!
And although I do look fat and naked in these pictures, just know that I'm only fat, not naked!
Daddy reading P a bedtime story
Paiton has a very busy schedule. Swim on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and dance on Fridays :) Today we headed to dance for the first time in 3 weeks, thanks to the sleep study, spring break, and Croup, we have missed a few!! She was very excited. So was her baby:
She got to dance with Boots from Dora!
Practicing walking on their toes:
Paiton got to be the leader of the choo choo train:
Paiton a few mornings ago: "Mom, take my pictures with my princess purse!"





No comments:
Post a Comment