Tabs

Sunday, June 26, 2011

8 weeks old


Holy Lack Of An Update - Sorry!!
There are no excuses. Ok there are 4 - Paiton, Quinn, Work, and LIFE! I swear this isn't "Second Child Syndrom" in which the 2nd kid doesn't have their picture taken as much. Quinn gets his picture taken plenty, I just don't have time to sit and update like I should!!
These pictures are from Quinn's 8th week. Since then he has turned 9 weeks and had his 2 month birthday so I will be doing another post ASAP!! :)
Sooo....here goes!!
Matt's birthday was on the 22nd and the next day we had my family over to celebrate. The 23rd happens to be our wedding anniversary :) So I should also mention a Happy 4 Year Wedding Anniversary to my awesome husband!

I can't believe we've been married for 4 years and together for 8! Time flies!
Paiton put this towel on like a princess dress and ordered Carissa to hold her "train" and follow her around. Because Carissa loves her niece SO MUCH, she totally did it.
We LOVE finally having a nice backyard to play and swim in!
Quinn thinks Cadon is hilarious!
Cadon drew this picture:
It's me, Cadon, and Uncle Matt holding hands and lots of balloons and presents for Uncle Matt's birthday!
Matt requested flourless chocolate cake for his birthday and home made whipped cream. YUM!

Hanging out at Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Chris' house
Back in June we finally went to Roaring Springs for the first time this year
Quinn went too!
He also enjoyed his first (of many) official tennis match:
The little birthmark he has on his leg
Paiton playing at the tennis match
"Go my daddy!"
It was HOT so we got ice cream afterward
I love this sleepy face
A couple weeks ago the Idaho Center did some big fireworks and the Lurcooks invited us over to watch them from their house. It was fun.
This picture makes me laugh because Ryan was mad at me and refused to look at me to take his picture:
Uncle B trying to get P to give him a kiss, but all the kisses went to Quinny!

Me and my most favorite boyfriend
So handsome!
Pai and Kylie hunting for strawberries in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard
Our nephew Ethan - I couldn't help but edit this picture b/c I love those blue eyes!
Matt's Great Aunt Elinore came up from California to surprise Matt's Grandma Doris (they are sisters) for her 85th birthday. That was fun!
Aunt Elinore and Quinn
Paiton feeding her baby
Bath time now includes 2 babies. Paiton LOVES taking a bath with her brother!
Just can't get enough of this face
Or this one (even though it's sassy ;))
Paiton found a sparkle butterfly tattoo! We put it on as a tramp stamp! Too funny haha!
Cute outfit from his friend Graidy! :)
Titi brought Paiton back this CUTE Roxy bikini from Las Veags!
WHEW!! Ok, that's it for now! Another one is coming!!




1 comment:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

Wow. I feel all caught up thanks ;) You have some darn cute kids :)