Tabs

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

5 Months!!

My sweet, perfect, handsome, newborn baby boy Quinn Jeffrey is 5 months old today!!
I'm in shock, I have no idea where the last 5 months have gone.
I can honestly say that I don't know what we did without Quinn. We must {all 3 of us} had holes in our hearts we didn't know existed. I love that boy SO.MUCH. Sooooo much. He is just such a special little guy. I feel like he is so sweet and has a good heart. He loves us all, I can feel it. His sister loves him more than I thought possible. Today we were riding in the car and I said "Today is Quinn's 5 month birthday!" Pation responded "Happy birthday Quinny Boy! MOM PULL THE CAR OVER!" I said "Why?" She said "We need to take him out of his carseat and give him a big birthday hug!" I don't know where my children got these hearts of gold, but we are beyond lucky to have them.
Yesterday - 1 day before his 5 month birthday - Quinn rolled from his back to his tummy with only a tiny bit of help from Mommy to get that arm out from under him! I also noticed last night that his two bottom teeth are RIGHT.THERE under the gums and will be popping through any second. I've been able to see a corner for awhile now, but now I can see the two teeth just about through!! Yay!! Maybe now we'll actually be able to sleep at night!? He has been waking up every 1-3 hours every night for the last 5-6 weeks and I have thought it was acid reflux or teething related. Now we have him on 2 reflux meds so hopefully once these teeth pop through he will SLEEP!! :) Yay!
Here he is in all his sweet glory!!!! :)

No comments: