Tabs

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Daily Happenings

Here are some pictures from my phone. 
Here is Quinny at the old house lounging in his bathtub. Look at those ROLLS!!
 Today the kids and I took a walk to the park near our near house. It was a really nice day so we enjoyed ourselves for a bit! Paiton told me she wouldn't smile but she would do this instead:

 This is my boyfriend. I lubs him.

And I must share some of the funny things Paiton has said lately. 
-She was laying down tonight trying to fall asleep when all of a sudden she sat up and yelled "Mom! My eyebrows are gone! They just like...fell off!"
-When I got her out of the car the grocery store: "Aaaggghh! It's so bright! I think the sun is trying to kill me!" 
-Yesterday we got DishNetwork installed (woohoo, we're living the high life now, we have more than 6 channels to choose from!) The man who installed it was nice, but super weird {If you'd like, I can tell you about his 3 divorces, 4 children (one of whom is tongue tied and had the same surgery Paiton did at the same age, but is now receiving Speech Therapy and doing quite well ;)), and his 2 vasectomies. Yup.} and Paiton kept talking to him and starting new conversations no matter how many times I swatted at her and mouthed "STOP TALKING!" But she did say this, which cracked me up: "Don't you think Supernatural is sure creepy? I do, do you sir?" She kept calling him "sir", which cracked me up. At least she's polite! 

Oh man, this girl keeps us on our toes. LOVE.HER.

No comments: