Our lives have been {what else} crazy the last little while!
If I already posted this - sorry - but we did find a house and are moving this weekend. We were getting worried we'd never find a house we liked but we finally did. It's in Meridian which will be SO perfect for us. Paiton's preschool is out there, my work is out there, and my family is out there! Matt's work is much closer now and so is his family. FINALLY!!! I won't be spending hours driving every single day, it gets really old! No one wants to come see us because we live "so" far away and it's a pain to always be the ones driving and wasting gas! No more!! Woohoo!! :) We are more than excited!
So right now our house is in shambles. We have moving boxes everywhere. All four of us have colds. There is some nasty cold stuff going around the entire state it seems! We all have it and in the worst week possible!! I took Quinn to Urgent Care Saturday morning. If you know me, you know I HATE Urgent Care and the bad care you typically receive there, however Matt and I knew he had ear infections and didn't want him to suffer all weekend. Friday night he woke up at 2 am screaming and didn't stop. I was waiting outside of U.C. when they opened at 8 am - super classy!! ;) We were right, two terrible ears! They had to give him lidocaine to calm him down, I have never seen him so upset and worked up! :( Poor guy. He is on the mend. Matt got sent home from work today for being sick and has been in bed since. He tried to help me pack but I quarantined him - we don't need to all be getting sicker! Meanwhile I am busy as a bee trying to work, do photoshoots, edit pictures, and take care of the kids all while packing up our house and having a cold myself! Can't wait for this week to be over!
Here are some pictures from the last week.
Last week at preschool Paiton had a pajama day! She was SO excited and picked out what jammies she wanted to wear: (They are supposed to be capris, but she's mini sized :))
This is what every inch of our house looks like. We're like rats in a maze.
Quinn hasn't had cereal yet, but he did have his first ever snack! It was a Baby Mum Mum! He seemed to really like it! His poor goopy, cold eyes! :(
The other day Quinn was looking so cute playing on the floor. I hurried and grabbed my camera because I wanted to catch him rolling, but he didn't want to perform! He is stingy with his rolls! ;)
Sorry for the bad quality, I didn't check my settings, just started snapping real quick!
I can't believe Baby Q is FIVE months old!! And just as sweet as ever!
Of course big sister has to get in the pictures too! I really don't think this girl has a mean bone in her body. I have only seen her do something mean on a couple of occasions and it's usually provoked, but NEVER towards her brother. He grabs her hair by the handful and she just casually asks for help, he pokes her in the eye, and she tries really hard not to cry and says "No no Quinny". She is SO sweet and the absolute most perfect sibling we could have asked for. We are beyond lucky to have these perfect babies.
I love this boy, and I love his awesome hair!
This is how Quinn usually is nowadays:
Full of slobber and working on those teeth. Finally the bottom 2 popped through!! Hooray!
And this is my little hippie. I call her that b/c {like her mom} she usually prefers to not have her hair done. She'll tell me every morning "Just leave my hair down and long. It's beautiful." :)
And it's true, she is my BFF. If she ever thinks I'm mad at her she'll say "Mom, Best Friends?" :)
Works every time.
And now, I think I have to be done until after we move. But next week I'll try to update with a post about our new home and how we're all adjusting! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment