Tabs

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Infestation continued...

I wish I could be a better blogger right now. I really do. 95% of the time I forget I have a blog. Whoops. It's not like I don't have good reason though, but I do need to start trying to do it more! I keep saying that, like, every day. But I do have so much to blog about, just no time!
After the kids got the stomach flu I washed everything in the house sanitized everything, and said a quick "thanks" that Matt and I didn't get it. Then came Monday. Matt came home from work sick. It was brutal. Poor guy couldn't stop throwing up for hours. I got him some medicine and ginger ale and locked him in Paiton's room and kept the kids and I FAR away. Then that evening I started getting a huge headache and feeling queasy but I REFUSED to get sick. Until I just couldn't refuse anymore. I don't think there's anything worse than the stomach flu, except having two kids to take care of and a sick husband while having the stomach flu. Thank goodness my mom lives 10.5 seconds away and came over to help me. She got the kids ready for bed, cleaned my kitchen, finished up my laundry, and let me lay on the couch and cry like a baby. Thanks mom. There are no words for how thankful I am for you.
Then we slowly returned to a bit more human the next day. The the plague traveled over and visited my family. Cami and her boyfriend both got sick the same night we were sick. Then my poor mom got sick the next day. Today Cadon is sick. This illness is the devil, pure and simple. I hope it ends quick and never rears it's ugly head again. It's no good.
So that's my newest excuse for not blogging. Add it to the list. Right now I'm swamped with photoshoots to edit and mail out in time for Christmas cards. I have my own Christmas cards done and ready to mail, however I refuse to do so this early. I think it's crazy when people put their trees up, mail out cards, etc., before or in the first few days of December! I just simply don't have the time, or the desire, to rush Christmas in! Next weekend I'm thinking I'll keep photoshoot-free so that we can get a tree and do all that stuff. We'll see. Everything is still going the same around here, kids are growing, we are working, life goes on.
My kids are awesome, cuter than any others, and super entertaining. And someday I'll post pictures and stories to prove it! :)

No comments: