I pinky swear I have real pictures of my kids to share. And they're really cute. Pinky.Swear. What I don't have is a lot of time to look at and upload those pictures. But it will get done. Pinky.
Until then I thought I'd share some pretty terrible quality pictures from my phone. :)
Pai and Quinn watching a movie in my bed:
Quinn and I and our "Happy Birthday Nana" picture
The cutest boy in the world just sitting around
The advent calendar that I made for Paiton:
Paiton and Quinn got to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus! Paiton was SO excited and told them exactly what she wants: a bike that has a seat on the front for a baby to ride in. :)
Practicing writing "A"
Wrestling and eating Quinn's toes
Paiton's outfit of choice one day when the kids and I went to the mall:
Paiton had her first ever dance recital. It was at a retirement home and those little old ladies just ate these girls up. How could you not!?
She has CRAZY long eyelashes
Waiting for her turn to dance, she did GREAT!
I had my thyroid biopsy, here's the proof - my disgusting yellow bruise.
(The biopsy came back negative for cancer. I just have a bunch of cysts on my thyroid. They aren't able to put me on medication to threat the hyperthyroidism because the cysts are actually producing their own hormones. Putting me on medicine would worsen the symptoms because the hormone that the thyroid is producing is fine, it's the hormones that the cysts themselves are producing that's the problem. So for now I'll have bloodwork every 6 months and an ultrasound every year until the doctor decides it's time to remove all the cysts.)
Messy face! This boy LOVES his food!! Hello! Have you seen the size of his thighs!? Clearly he loves it!
Bath time mohawk!
Sweet boy!
Paiton spent all of her birthday money and one gift card. She has been DYING for this Lalaloopsy stuff and was beyond excited to go to Toys R Us and pick it out! She got the chair for free for spending enough money! She was also very excited to find the school bus - she is OBSESSED with school buses!
This weekend we decorated cookies with the cousins!
And Titi.
Paiton put the sprinkles on one by one and stood them straight up. :)
Titi helped Quinny
Yesterday we went to breakfast and to get our Christmas tree! It was a lot of fun!! We got a great tree!
Quinn's first Christmas is almost upon us!!
My sweet, sweet snuggle babies this morning when they woke up!
I promise to post Thanksgiving, meeting Santa, 7 month, and whatever other hundreds of pictures I'm behind on....
































1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I want to eat your children. How do you get anything done with those sweet faces? I would just spend all day eating cheeks ;) Oh, and I have Hypothyroidism and an extra large thyroid, gotta love our genes :)
Post a Comment