Blogger is telling me that I've used up all my picture storage!! HAHA!! I guess that uploading thousands of pictures will do that! Apparently now I need to buy more storage space, which I'll do when I get a second, and then I'll maybe, finally, update! :)
Until then, it would let me upload a few, so you get to see my cute nakey baby!! Every year photographers are taking pictures of their babies with Christmas lights, and I was so excited to have a sitting baby to do that with this year. But...I haven't been able to find our box of Christmas stuff since we moved!! Whoops! Matt thinks he knows where it is so he'll look for it tonight when he gets home. So instead of Christmas lights I took some 7 month pictures of Quinn in his cute Christmas hat!! :)
ENJOY!





4 comments:
Hey, two days ago blogger told me the same thing when I was trying to change a picture on the side of my blog. But after that, I have posted 6 posts with pictures and haven't had a problem. I definitely haven't added as many pictures over the years as you so maybe it's some type of ploy to get $$$! Just fyi! :) Cute pics!
Oh that's weird it told you that! I knew this day was coming, I have been watching my percentage of used space creep up! My pictures files are bigger than normal, plus I've been uploading thousands of pictures for 4 years, so I'm kind of surprised it took this long! I had told Matt about it and he checked it out and said it was legit, so now I am going to pay the $5 to get more space! :)
Huh that sucks! It still let me upload tons of pics after it told me that! :/
I saw a few picture of naked babies on Pintrest just like this and LOVED THEM I LOVE LOVE LOVE LIL Q the best though and I think the Christmas light ones are adorable I like the pic with the cute baby on top of that mirror looking at his/her on reflection
Post a Comment