Tabs

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Now that it's a week away from Christmas, I'll blog about Thanksgiving! :)   **Ok so when I finally get around to posting this it will be 2 days before Christmas. Whoops.**
We had a fun Thanksgiving, and it was Quinn's first! We spent the first half of the day with Matt's family and ate a Thanksgiving lunch, then we finished off the day with my family and ate a big Thanksgiving dinner. Nothing wrong with two big turkey meals in about 5 hours! :)
Before we left the house I snapped some quick pictures of the kids in their cute clothes. Aren't they adorable!? A brown eyed girl and a blue eyed boy - I can't tell you how lucky we are to have the best of both worlds, seriously, PERFECT.







And of course Paiton had to model :)


We headed to Matt's parents house for dinner #1 of Thanksgiving. Paiton playing with blocks:

And Quinn got to model, whether he wanted to or not! ;)


Those blue eyes MELT my heart!! They are the perfect shade of blue! Love!
Aunt Stacie made the kids cute Indian Headdresses for them to wear. :) I think Quinn loved his, he left it on for a long time. (Here's how long - all together I had about 200 pictures of him in it....umm....I MAY have a problem....) 
The boys...

Quinny


The girl cousins playing in the tent



Watching the action
Dinner time!
Can't believe we actually got some pictures of all 4 kids!! That NEVER happens!
Kylie - 2, Ethan - 8 months, Paiton - 3, Quinn - 6 months



...and then Paiton could no longer resist the urge to make out with her brother...
Which he did not appreciate at that moment in time...
Cheering brother up
The Fabulous Four :)

Then it was time to head to Ema and Grandpa's for Thanksgiving #2! We don't have relaxing holidays here! We are always running around like crazy people! 
Paiton's cute owl butt tights!
Quinn in the high chair at Ema's


 Grandpa Riggs loves Quinn SO much and Quinn is always very cozy and happy with Grandpa. I love these pictures of them.








That was our Thanksgiving in a nutshell!! Two delicious turkey dinners and lots of fun. Whew.

No comments: