I'm a little amused and a little horrified today.
This morning as I was cleaning the kitchen and Quinn was eating breakfast I kind of, in the back of my head, heard him yelling something, but didn't think it was direct AT me. When I realized he was yelling something AT me, and what it was, I about died laughing. Lately he hasn't really been saying "Mama" much. He much prefers Dada. Well this morning, my sweet little one year old boy was screaming at me and calling me "Ash!" It was one of the most hilarious things ever. I had to run upstairs and get Matt. He'd scream "Ash!" and point to his blueberries, or "Ash! Iss! (this)" and point to his milk. Matt couldn't believe it either! SO funny!
It was even funnier when we drove through Dutch this morning on our way to run errands. They put whipped cream on his straw on accident (usually only Paiton gets that) and when I handed it to him he let out this semi-panicked "Ash!?" like he didn't know what to do!! Haha, it was really funny!!
Although it does crack us up, I do wish he'd go back to calling me Mama!!





1 comment:
I meant to comment on this earlier, but that is probably the cutest thing I have ever heard. I'm just waiting for him to snap his fingers at you ;)
Post a Comment