We are way overdue for an update. Sorry 'bout that. So, here's a few weeks worth of phone pictures. :)
First, a video of Paiton "Conga Dancing" as she calls it. She does this often and her eyes are always closed. She says that's just how it's done and frequently talks about her "island dance". :) She's seriously the cutest.
In Costco the kids just couldn't keep their hands off each other. I like this picture because you can see the kids holding hands!
Aunt Cheri and Uncle Ron are here visiting. They brought Kali and Trevor with them. These three girls are all 3 and a few months apart! They wanted to make silly faces.
Kali, Alyson, Dane, Paiton, Trevor, and Quinn
On Sunday I had a photoshoot in Hidden Springs. Matt and the kids came with me and we were going to go get coffee after. When we got there there was a bike race going on, turns out Matt's dad was racing in it! It was fun to watch and we went to lunch at Lulu's after and got ice cream at Fancy Freeze!
I shot most of his race, so I'll have pictures to come, but here's one for now:
Quinn totally hijacked my shake!
Playing hide n seek:
Quinn is still just as obsessed with tennis as ever!
A couple weeks ago the kids and I went to the new park in Meridian and played on the toys and had a picnic!
Quinn thinking it's fun to stack edamame on his cup lid!
Powdered sugar donut face.
Paiton dressed herself this day.
Driving home one night the sun was bright RED. I'm sad this is the only picture I could get, but my camera was at home.
This is one of my FAVORITE pictures in the whole wide world. I LOVE these boys and they are so handsome!
Fireman Paiton with her fire hose! ;)
Paiton playing the violin (eyes closed on purpose!)
Quinn playing the drums! We have a band! ;)
Sleepy baby!
So handsome!
I got to shoot my first birth a week ago. It was SO fun. Before I took the kids to Kathy's (thanks for watching them!!) we made a donut stop at our favorite donut store!
Here's one of my favorites (so far) from the birth:
And the daddy even offered to take a picture of me with newborn Clare!
The kids had fun at Grandma's house while I did the birth shoot!
More tennis!
Quinn shaving with Daddy!
Cami and I had our second tennis match, and we got to play together! Our parents came to cheer us on and Dad snuck a picture.
Before our match:

One of Paiton's favorite things: "chalking"
Quinn is making SO much progress! He can now pull himself up on his knees and steal snacks! :)
Yesterday I cut over 13 inches off of my hair! It ended up being more than enough to donate to Locks of Love! That was cool!
Quinn now loves the stairs and can even get to his feet!
We are SO proud of him and all his progress!!!
















































No comments:
Post a Comment