Paiton got to have SUCH a special day yesterday.
First, like usual, her, Quinn, and I headed to Roaring Springs with Nana and Papa, and Carissa, Cadon, and Ryan. After a few hours of fun there we came home so Quinn could take a nap. While he napped Paiton and I headed out for a girls date to get mani/pedi's! It was SO fun and Paiton was in awe the whole time!
She got her very own massage chair! She liked to go "ahhhhh" while it massaged her back because it sounded funny!
Getting her manicure
Pedicure time!
Our toes! Didn't get a picture of her fingers - but they are hot pink with lime green polka dots. :) She had a lot of fun picking out the colors!!
Last week our friends Jake and Kassy had invited us to go see Brave with them! After our nails were done we went and got Daddy and Quinn. We dropped Quinn off with Nana and Papa and we took Grandpa's Mustang (top down of course) to dinner at Chili's and to see Brave! We ate yummy food and of course Paiton had to get the kids pack at the movies! She very patiently sat with her box of popcorn on her lap waiting for the movie and said "I'm saving my popcorn until the movie starts!" When we got back to Nana's house she told her "I saved my popcorn for the movie to start....well, maybe I ate one piece before." Haha!
{Sidenote: Brave was ok. Pretty cute, Paiton liked it a lot. Definitely not one of Matt and I's favorite Disney/Pixar movies. There were very few funny parts, and the movie as a whole was just eh. I think Jake and Kassy felt the same way. But all that matters is that Paiton liked it! Oh and I will say, the Short in front of it was really cute!!}
After awhile she got tired of "all the wind".
I was trying to get Paiton in the picture, but failed. But I do love the sky in the mirror :)
Back home after our SUPER fun day!!!
One day Quinn will be big enough to enjoy special time with just Mommy and Daddy!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment