Oh sweet Disneyland.
We can not WAIT to come visit.
Paiton has been begging, begging (but in the cutest way) to go to Disneyland and meet and hug all the princesses. ALL of them. For her fourth birthday in the fall, we will be going. And we are ecstatic.
I have been there several times and am still sooo excited to go. I haven't been in years, though. Everyone who went with us the last time, when I was in....high school, I believe?....will remember the sugar packet that Uncle Derek and I hid back and forth through our whole trip, until the end when he had Tibido, leader of the Mardi Gras parade, deliver it to me while he marched through Disneyland with his band. I still to this day don't have a clue how he made that happen. My best was shoving it in a roll at lunch and making sure he got that one. :)
Anyway, I can't wait to have new memories of my little family (and then some!) at the happiest place on Earth. I hope Paiton loves all the princesses in real life, is able to go on some rides, and that it is the trip she is hoping it will be!
Can't wait.






No comments:
Post a Comment