Tabs

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Poor little forgotten Matty.
I think I mentioned before that one of his men's tennis teams was playing in Districts a couple weekends ago. (A huge thanks to my mom for keeping the kids while Matt played for 3 days and I took pictures of the whole thing.)
Anyway, his team won, which means that in two weeks we are headed to Salt Lake City for them to play in Regionals and try to get into Nationals. Good job Matt! Somewhere I have a picture of him holding his glass that he won, but it's on a memory card, and not the one that I can locate right now :) 
In other Matt News, two nights ago he was given an award at a dinner. There is a place here called Syringa House, that is a home for troubled girls. Matt ran a tennis program for them this year and they really enjoyed it. They had a dinner that was Kentucky Derby themed to honor a few people, and Matt was one of them. It was fun, it was catered and we never turn down free food. ;) They also had a live auction which was really fun to watch!
 I had to take a picture with this horse for Paiton :)

 One of Matt's coworkers had a camera with her so I stole a couple of her pictures! :)
 We look like we have a drinking problem in this picture!! It was sooooo hot that night, I think it got up to 107* or 109*, and the lawn was covered in umbrellas that just trapped the heat in. We were all dying, and what was not helpful at all was that they ran out of water until someone could go buy more cases!!!
 Good job Matt! You're a rockstar!

This has nothing to do with anything, but I thought this was a pretty picture of the sun I took with my phone last night at tennis. Mostly I like the rays of light at the top: 

1 comment:

AshlieB said...

Love you in the maxi dress.. Cute!!