Today Matt walked by the pool table t his parents house and found this:
The balls arranged in a semi circle and in numerical order. Our little girl genius was hard at work.
Also lately Quinn has been trying to spell his name. He will say "Q-u-i" over and over. I didn't know how he did that until tonight when I put him to bed. He faces his "Quinn" graphic on his wall. He pointed to it and said "q-u-i!" :)
I could NOT be more proud of these babies!!!






1 comment:
CONGRATS!!! It seems like only yesterday we were in Idaho throwing our guts up ;), JK (Joe and I didn't throw up until we were home in California :-0 ) You have done alot in 6 years, but the best thing you accomplished are those beautiful little ones. We miss you guys tons and wish you the best.
Post a Comment