Back in May I had the AMAZING opportunity to visit two of my dear friends in Texas! We've been friends for years, but online! We've never met! We all belong to a Mommy's group and have since we were pregnant with our kids! It was SO fun!
Did I mention I HATE flying, and doing is solo was interesting!
I flew to Houston and stayed at my friend Ashlie's house. Roni drove down from her house and stayed with us!! This was in our guest room greeting us! Along with the cutest "Texas" themed gift bags for us to take home! Ashlie is most definitely the hostess with the mostest! :)
The first night we stayed up talking and playing with Ashlie's three kids. They are SO sweet and their little Texas accents are to die for!!
The next day we got up and had pedicures at a place near Ashlie's house! (A lot of my pictures are missing! :( I don't know where they went!?) Then after pedicures we headed to Galveston beach to eat lunch and meet another mommy friend!
Left to Right: Me, Ashlie, Roni, and Lindsay
Then we headed to the most amazing hotel and spa!!! Ashlie had a free night stay so we got to spend the night!
It was the Houstonian: http://www.houstonian.com/We also got services at the spa!! It was GORGEOUS and so cool. You can spend the day there in their pools, hot tubs, saunas, etc! The most amazing place ever!
Here's the spa: http://www.houstonian.com/TheSpa.aspx
We each got a massage and a facial. I could seriously live there!! I've been trying to think of a job where all I have to do is get manicured and massaged every day.
That night we sent a pic to our other mom friends to make them jealous!:
Ashlie's husband, Jordan, is a professional football player! He's huge!! But seriously, a teddy bear. Sweetest guy you'll meet!
Room service for the three of us girls!! HA!! :)
I had SO much fun, thank you guys for hanging out and for letting me come visit Texas!! It was the best trip and one I'll NEVER forget!!












1 comment:
I love the post and I love you! I'm so glad we finally got to meet
Post a Comment