Tabs

Monday, February 23, 2009

Change #1

Hey all. This weekend was a big weekend for us! Matt and his dad ripped out our old carpet and tiled our entry way! Woohoo!! It was really exciting as we have been wanting to do that for quite some time now! It looks awesome! Thanks for spending your days off working so hard guys! Here is a peek at how awesome it looks!
Before:

After:

Also this weekend was Stacie's baby shower. I didn't take but one picture because I was holding a baby the whole time (weird). Haha. We spent this weekend at my mom and dad's because I didn't want the baby around the tiling stuff in case it was bad for her to breathe in! Of course while we were there everyone wanted to love on and snuggle Baby P! It's too bad she's just so cute!! :)
Stacie and I at her shower:
Pai's super cute big girl outfit I got her for Christmas:

Titi and Paiton:

Papa and Pai:

Daddy and Pai:

Big smiles!:

1 comment:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

Love the jeans and t-shirt, that's so cute.