Here are some pictures from the Koch family visit!
Kiki holding Paiton. She screamed the entire way home from the airport so we had to take her out of her super sweaty clothes!
She finds her hands fascinating!
Titi and Paiton
Me, Kiki and Paiton
Debbie holding baby P
Kiki holding Paiton at our house
We did a craft and I made a plate for Matt for Valentine's day that had Paiton's foot prints on it!
Working on our plates
We took Paiton for a walk! It was nice out, about 42 degrees!
Now I have a question and I need HELP! If anyone knows how to train grown, adult dogs, please PLEASE let me know. Our dogs are OUT OF CONTROL! They have always been bad dogs to be honest, but this is getting ridiculous. We can't let them out of our sight because they destroy anything and everything around them. They have totally chewed my desk chair and a big hunk of carpet out of my rug. I don't have time all day to babysit the dogs and take care of the baby! So if you have any insight or help, please let us know. We are literally at the end of our rope. I can't take any more eaten onesies, destroyed carpet on my stairs, destroyed rugs, destroyed office chair. They even jumped up on our desk and almost knocked the printer off and ate a bunch of paper. For the second time! If I can't get some help the next post you read might start off "Two Shiba Inus For SALE!"
***Make that FOUR. Since I started writing this (which it's taken me a few hours b/c I have to do it in between screaming episodes) Paiton has pooped through yet another outfit. Ok now I'm wondering if it's ME!? Am I doing something wrong!? I am putting on the diapers the same way I always do! What the heck!? I'm tired of being covered in baby poop! So now I need puppy help and baby help!





No comments:
Post a Comment