Tabs

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Amy's Baby Shower

This Sunday was Amy's baby shower. It was a lot of fun and I won a prize! Amy got LOTS of baby clothes, mostly pink! Here are some pictures from it:
Grandma won the poopy diaper game!
All of the girls:
Sunday night Titi and Nana wanted to help feed Paiton her cereal so we had a cereal feeding party :)

Yesterday Paiton went to Barb's again, just for a couple hours, so I could get some work done. When we got there I took her out of her carseat to find she had pooped through her clothes! This happened the last time I took her to Barb's! Dang it!
Then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's. Paiton for some reason won't take a bottle from Barb and I didn't want to drive all the way home with a hungry baby so we made a pit stop so I could feed her. Grandpa played with Paiton while Grandma and I played Yahtzee and Farkle. Paiton and I go to their house a couple times a week. It gets really lonely and boring sitting at home all day and they're close enough to us that we get to go hang out! We have lots of fun there. They might get tired of us, but if they do they shouldn't make it so fun to come over! Yesterday Grandma had strawberries and chocolate caramel to dip them in for us! Yum!!
Today we are going to head to Boise to visit my friend Lisa Newhouse's baby, Jacoby. I will put pictures up later!

No comments: