Tabs

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Park FUN!

I took Paiton to the park today to play! We had a great time! I just have to say that I am so thankful for the baby I got! She has got to be the greatest, there is just no way around it! She has such a good personality. She does whatever I want and is always happy to be outside. She is a champ! She definitely is a blessing and I feel so complete now that she is in my life. I am the luckiest mom in the world!
First we played on the blanket for awhile while we waited for the baby swing to open up. She is learning to sit up by herself, she is doing really well! She can do it for a little bit of time now without tipping over. She is getting stronger at it every day! (notice her poor waffle burn still! now peeling!)

She loves to swing, I am telling you! I don't know why she doesn't like her swing at home. I think it's because these ones have her sitting up whereas the one at home is more laying down. She was in a trance and some of the other moms at the park were laughing at her being so relaxed!
This is her newest face she likes to make

Just hanging out...

Not asleep but thinking about it!

1 comment:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

I think that lip sucked in thing is a teething thing or I read that somewhere, Wes does that too.