Here are a few pictures of our princess! It has been so nice here! Yesterday it reached over 80 degrees! Today is supposed to be more of the same! When we were walking on Saturday it was only in the low 70's and there were kids playing in the water in their yards! Last night Paiton and I hung out on the porch while Matt did yardwork and watched the kids across the street run through the sprinklers! I'm so glad it's finally that time. Although by the weekend it's supposed to cool way down and rain :( We will have to enjoy it while it lasts. Today Paiton and I will be heading to the park I think! We need to get out of the house and enjoy this weather!
Here she is in her first summer outfit of the year, a cute onesie and a little skirt!!

Since Paiton has decided she is too big for her swing we bought her this jumpy seat. Matt says we spoil her and that as soon as she decides she doesn't like one thing we run out and get her something else. True! :) Isn't that what you're supposed to do!? Her feet don't touch the ground yet but when they do she will be able to bounce up and down!

On Sunday we walked around a park that had a pond filled with geese and baby geese! They were so cute. I forgot my camera though so I didn't get any pictures of the babies. We went with Nana, Papa, Grandma and Grandpa while Matt was at tennis. Then we decided to see if Paiton liked the swings and she did! She loved it. Papa was cracking up because it seemed like she was in a trance, just staring off into the distance enjoying every minute of swinging! I did manage to get a picture with my phone and it actually turned out well! So here she is, my little girl swinging! We plan on doing more of this today!
No comments:
Post a Comment