Here are my gorgeous flowers:
And Daddy got some extra special snuggles while I was getting ready for the day:
Then we headed to breakfast with Matt's family. It was so good! Everyone was amused by the big girl Paiton has become and we had fun watching her sit in a highchair and eat Cheerios!
Then we went to the MK Nature Center and the park with my family. Grandma and Grandpa came along. It was such a beautiful day - in the mid 70's! Paiton swung with Titi for a little while at the park and loved it of course. It was then up to Grandma, Mom, and I to decide what to do for an early dinner. We decided on Brick Oven Bistro and boy was it delicious!! We even saw the Nary's downtown!
It was a really fun day and I hope that my mom knows how much she is appreciated and loved. She is the best mom that anyone could ask for and I have learned a lot from her. She is there for everyone whenever they need her and she never puts herself first (although she should!) She takes such good care of everyone, Paiton especially, and there is no one I trust more in the world. I love you Mom! I have also learned a lot about being a mom since I had Paiton. I have been lucky to work from home so that I can spend every second of the day with her. I don't know what I'd do if I had to leave her every day. It would break my heart. Some days I get frustrated because Paiton needs me so much, and I can't clean the house, or work, or make dinner. But then I realize that if I had a super clean house, that just means I was spending time cleaning that I could have spent with my daughter. So I'll take my messy house and sandwhiches for dinner, because it means I am doing all that I can for my baby girl and that's what's most important! Happy Mother's Day!





1 comment:
That's flip flop is cute. The photo of the 3 of you is really good, you should frame that one!
Post a Comment