Tabs

Monday, May 18, 2009

Taylor Swift concert

Before I forget I was told I forgot to mention that Matt's tennis team that he coaches at his school won districts! They got first place, so they remained undefeated this year! Way to go Coach Matt!!!! I am so proud of you!
Now, last night Cami and I went to the Taylor Swift concert. It was soooo fun! We made T shirts to get to meet Taylor, but we got there too late and they had given away all the passes. But we did get passes to meet Kellie Pickler, who opened for Taylor. It was fun! We got to meet her and get her autograph. Mom likes her so I got her to sign my ticket and I gave it to Mom.
We had a great time and during the concert Taylor Swift walked down the aisle Cami and I were sitting on! We got to touch her and take a paparazzi type picture of her walking past us!! It was a blast! Thanks Mom for such a fun night! Paiton did so good at Nana's! Nana wanted to watch her so Matt stayed home and studied for his upcoming test! Paiton didn't even cry and was such a good girl! I am so relieved!!
Here are a ton of pictures!
Before we left Paiton got in a nice, long nap with Papa!

Here are our shirts. They said "Take us to Taylor Swift-ly!" Haha

Here are our passes to meet Kellie Pickler

Taylor's trucks

In front of her bus
Meeting Kellie Pickler:

This is during the concert:

And this is my paparazzi picture of her walking past us :)
Thanks for going with my Cameron! I had fun with mines seester!! Love you!

1 comment:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

wow that's awesome, looks like you had great seats, I love Taylor!