Tabs

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tucanos

Last night we went to this awesome restaurant we love called Tucanos. If you've never been there, GO! It's a Brazilian grill where they bring all the meat around to your table on skewers. It's all you can eat and it's delicious! I am proud to say that both Stacie and I out ate the boys! We went with the Locke side of the family for Kathy's birthday, which is on Thursday.
Here is Paiton before we left to go eat:

Our little family!

I took baby Kylie so that Stacie could cut up her food and I got some loves! She ended up falling asleep for me! Yahoo!

Paiton sat in her highchair like a big girl and ate Cheerios!

Tonight we are looking forward to having a bonfire at my parents house! Fun! It's Paiton's first one and we are excited to break her in to our summer tradition!

No comments: