First I want to say thank you to everyone who made my birthday special! Especially my husband, daughter, and my family! Thanks for the cards and presents!
The morning of my birthday Matt made me the most delicious pancakes for breakfast! He and Paiton sang Happy Birthday to me also!
Then I got to choose what we did so I wanted to do my favorite thing in the world, hang out with them and take pictures! We took Pai to the train depot and took over 300 pictures of her! They turned out so so cute. I will upload those later. The files are huge so it takes awhile.
Then we headed to my parents. My mom made me my favorite dinner - spaghetti! She also made me blizzard pie. Mmmmm..... It was lots of fun. Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Lisa and Uncle Tim came over!! Thanks everyone!! It was probably one of my best birthdays yet, surrounded by the people that love me most!
Amy and the babies came to pick up the CD of Alyson's pictures the morning of my birthday:

It is very tiring being the cutest baby ever!

Hanging out with her boyfriend, Abba. She always has a smile and a wave for him!

Mom made a delicious wine drink for my birthday too! The wine was called "New Age". Too funny because I was a new age!

Yum yum!

After dinner Paiton swam in her new pool Nana bought her. It was really funny because it did NOT look this tiny on the package. We joked that it was actually a Barbie pool.

My little fish splashing in the water. She is definitely my child - loves the water!!

All snuggled up after lots of splashing!

Here are some pictures from a couple days ago. Matt and I worked in the yard ( we have LOTS of work to do there!) Paiton bounced in her seat in the driveway and had a little hat mishap:

Her feet were literally black after all that bouncing on the driveway. Sick!

This picture does not do it justice. Any time we need to wear P out we put her in that seat. She goes bounce crazy! I have a video to put up of her doing it!
Sleeping with her alligator.

Our first dinner in our backyard all summer! It was delicious, but crazy it took us this long to do it!

Our other children, the one's I like to forget we have because they are just TROUBLE!
1 comment:
Those are cute. Looks and sounds like a fun day! The blizzard pie sounds fabulous, send me a peice, ha ha.
Post a Comment