We have big news! We got this little girls ears pierced! Actually I did, Matt was at tennis :) I took her down to Claire's and we did it! It was fast and easy. She cried for just about 2 minutes maybe and then was laughing and telling stories! What a tough little girl we have, no sissy's for us! :)
Trying to get a picture of the pierced ears was harder than getting them pierced! This was the best I could do:

See the little diamond? Too cute.
Here she is playing in her toy at Nana's with Maya keeping a close eye on her. What a good dog.

I finally kind of got a picture of her two big girl teeth on the bottom. So cute, but very sharp! Don't mind my old lady hands.

It has been over 100 degrees here every day for quite awhile now. I like it! So we of course have been going to Roaring Springs nearly every day. Paiton loves it and gets us out of the house and I'm getting a good tan!
I bought her these little plastic alligator toys at Target. It was a 3 pack for $1, cheap little things. They are now Paiton's best friends. She keeps one with her at all times - while eating, while taking a nap, while playing in the water, everything! This morning as soon as she woke up Matt said she was pulling stuff off the headboard trying to get her alligator! She's so funny! Here she is taking a nap at the water park, with alligator in hand of course :)

She also quite the stander now. We are seriously thinking she may skip crawling and just start walking! Here she is looking out the sliding glass door at Nana and Papa's. She was playing with Maya.

Me and my girl hanging at Nana's.

We are so lucky to have the most gorgeous girl to be on this planet!
3 comments:
You did it :) It wasn't so bad, I wish I did Caydences at that age. They are super cute.
Riki
Love the diamonds!!! Just wish I could have been there to hold her while you did it LOL. Paiton is lucky to have an awesome Nana and Papa. Wish we could play at the waterpark with you.
Aunt Lori
Is it just me or does she resemble her gma dorothy in that last picture. Maybe it's the eyes?
Post a Comment