Tabs

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photoshoot

I did a photo shoot with Paiton last night. It was just a quick one as it was almost bed time. I want to keep doing shots of her in her tutu's that I made her as she gets older. So here they are, in no particular order.





Today I am doing Alyson's newborn pictures so those will be up eventually too!

5 comments:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

Super Cute Baby. I love the tutu, what a pretty ballerina.

Live.Laugh.Love said...

Does she have blue eyes still? they look really brown in one of the pictures

Wendy Rich said...

Good work miss ashley. Awesome pictures, she looks perfect.

Ashley Locke said...

Thanks guys :) Carissa - her eyes are brown/green. They are exactly like mine! I wanted them to stay blue but they didn't! :(

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

super cute pictures!