Last night was Cameron's first Varsity Game ever! We were so excited to go watch her play. Matt, Paiton and I went with Mom and Dad, and Aunt Lisa and Uncle Tim came too! It was fun to go cheer her on.
We weren't sure what to expect since she is a freshman. We weren't too sure if she would get to play, but she did! She played in both halves. She did really good. Her number is 14 and it should be easy to see her in all these. I took a bunch of pictures, here are some of them:

Running on to the field to play for the first time ever!

And of course had to get one of my beautiful girl while Aunt Lisa was holding her:

Back to the game:
Bossing people around as she usually does on the field!





There is a funny story behind this next picture. This girl was holding onto Cami's jersey while Cami tried to run. I thought I got a better picture, but you can still definitely see that her hands are full of Cam's shirt! She was pulling on it so much that it pulled Cameron's shirt right up! They didn't call her on it or anything but we were all yelling and when Cami came off the field she told us that when it happened she turned to the girl and said "I'm just a freshman. Can you please not take my clothes off?" Haha. That's our girl!

It was fun and we look forward to going to more games. It was 100 degrees out so I'm sure the girls were dying on the field. Luckily there was shade for us to sit in! Way to Cami! You rock!
Last night after the game we went to Mom and Dad's for pizza. I walked down the stairs and waved and Pai, who was sitting on Papa's lap, and she started clapping! Just out of the nowhere!! It was too cute. We of course made her keep doing it while everyone clapped with her and cheered! Another trick to add to the list!
1 comment:
Way to go Cami! We are so proud. Don't let those upperclassmen push you around!!! Let them know who you are right away in the game, then they won't mess with you. Love to see your enthusiasm for soccer. And of course Paiton looks just beautiful, as usual. We love and miss you.
Post a Comment