Paiton is quite the eater! She loves big people food so she usually eats what we eat for dinner. Today I bought her some Gerber things called Pasta Pick Ups. They are raviolis full of spinach that you just heat up. My friend told me that she would like them and she does! However now she thinks she is too big to be fed by me sometimes. If it's morning I can feed her, but lunch and dinner she usually hits the spoon away and tries to feed herself. This results in a big mess!
Here she is eating her yummy lunch:


And this is the face I get if I try to feed her myself:

"Heck no Mom! I'm a big girl!"
And here is the best video I could get of P barking. Keilah was barking, but of course as soon as P noticed I was taping she stopped. The only bark is at the very very beginning so listen closely!
No comments:
Post a Comment