So first I have some big news to share!!
Spencer passed both his driving tests and is now a licensed driver! Woohoo! Congrats Boo Boo!

He refused to hold his license so I could take his picture, he thought I was dumb, so I had to hold it and wait for him to bring his head out from behind the pillow :)
We visited Grandma and Grandpa one day. They were going to babysit Paiton, but then my meeting ended up getting canceled so they didn't have to!



Keilah and Paiton playing on the floor

Hey! How did I get back here!? Playing hide n seek at Grandma and Grandpas:

One night after partying at Nana and Papas...she was laying in bed playing with her sheep and all of a sudden it got very quiet - she passed out!!
2 comments:
Congrats to Spencer!!! We are so happy for you.
And how cute are those pics??? It's amazing what a play date with Nana and Papa can do to a girl.
Congrats Spence! Tyr to have a better driving record than your big sis :)
Post a Comment