Tabs

Monday, August 3, 2009

Paiton's Pictures

Ok, I finally did it. Here they are, in no particular order. Paiton's 8 1/2 month photoshoot:
Playing with the pretty flowers. Daddy even put one behind her ear!

So Big! This just never gets old...
These eyes and lips are going to be giving us some boy trouble in about 16 years.....Look at those lashes. Man!!

Little models get tired quickly :)

Since it was my birthday I got to be in some of the pictures! Matt played photographer for a little while...





Nana bought her this super cute halter dress, so I just took a few quick pictures of her in it, it was too cute to pass up!




It's a shame that one baby took up all the cuteness! ;)
I can't believe how big she is getting....Next week I will have a 9 month old!!
Also, I made a new website!! Please check it out. It's
www.wix.com/lockephotography/lockephoto
Let me know what you think! I have more shoots coming up, some family ones and a wedding, so I will continue adding to it!!

3 comments:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

I love the flowers and bows in her hair. Before you know it she will be dressing herself and telling you how to do her hair.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!

Lynn said...

I can't believe how old she is getting! Still as cute as ever though. And happy bday to you!