Tabs

Monday, August 10, 2009

Gorgeous Girls

Here are the pictures we did the other day. I am updating my website, I am actually changing it altogether, and you will be able to see the family pictures that I did when that is completed. For now here are some of Cami, my beautiful model, and Paiton. (P was not in a modeling mood this day!) We went to a winery, although we found cool places outside the winery on the way too!
Too cute, they sure love each other!!
Messing with the new filter for my new lens!





She is so pretty! I can't believe how grown up she is getting!




Playing at the lake...of course her alligator had to come. Wouldn't be satisfied without it!!




This is why we call her Bottom Lip Heavy

My girls.....love them.Alright, I'm off to work on my new website!

3 comments:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

Love the pics. Cami is such a cutie, and of course Paiton too.

Carol said...

Those are definitely two of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen!!! Love them both to death!
Good job Ash on the pictures.

Derek and Lori said...

Can I just say GORGEOUS!!!!
Love those 2 girls !!!!