Tabs

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

CRAWLING!

Well at 7:50 last night (10/26/09) Paiton took her first little crawls! Matt and I were watching her try to get a toy and sure enough, she moved her legs and arms a couple times!! WOOHOO!! It brought tears to my eyes!
Our friend Jake came over last night and he was helping us try to get her to do it again. I took this video, which is VERY dark, of her trying to crawl! Enjoy!!!


We are hoping that she just keeps doing it and takes off! Everyone says we'll be sorry when we have to chase her, but at this point we definitely won't be sorry! We would love to chase a crawling baby! So cross your fingers that she keeps going! I can't get her to do it at all this morning so I hope it wasn't a fluke!!

1 comment:

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Oh Paiton you are a smartie!!! Keep it up! And great job sitting up this morning too!!! We love ya!