Tabs

Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Cami!

Happy 15th Birthday Cameron Anna!!
We had a busy week, but we survived!
We did have a little pajama mishap:
Too cute. Had to take a picture of her little toe poking out!
It got cold here fast and out of nowhere! We went from 90 degrees to 60 to 50! We went to Cami's soccer game on Thursday and had fun cheering her on! I got Pai all bundled up but then the sun ended up being out and it wasn't too bad out.
I even got Ryan to sleep!
I LOVE this picture of Uncle B and Paiton!
Grandpa and Ryan playing
P and Ry Ry
Paiton talked Grandpa into reading to her:
Grandma and Grandpa let us spend the night Thursday night while Matt had a wild bachelor party at our house. Thanks Gma and Gpa! We had fun with you! (And just a note, the wild party consisted of Matt and Scott playing Playstation and falling asleep on the couch. He he. We're getting old!)
Cutest girl ever!
In her pea coat on one of the chillier days:
We had fun at the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for Scott and Jenny. The dinner was at Lock Stock and Barrell downtown. We had never been there but it was good. My good friend Lisa had her baby, Koby, there. I have watched her before and her and P are friends :)
We got to meet Lisa's boyfriend, Chris, who is just the nicest guy!
Paiton was being very crabby during dinner so I had to discipline her:
:)
While we were at the wedding Uncle B got Pai to sleep! He was very happy she snuggled with him!
Apparently Paiton found the funniest thing ever. She figured out that if she drops a tennis ball it will bounce and Daddy will catch it!
Here is a video. There are people talking in the background but if you listen closely you can hear her giggles.



Yesterday we went to Mom and Dad's to celebrate Cami's birthday a day early. Tonight she has a soccer game. We ate lasagna, yum!

Here are some pictures from the wedding that I just had to share. They turned out so pretty!







1 comment:

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Great wedding pictures Ashley!

I love the pics of Paiton in her vest and pea coat. Very cute! And I like her pink hat! I wish Cohen would wear hats. Last winter I had the cutest beanies for him and now he starts ripping hats off before we even get them all the way on!

Oh and you look so pretty in the pic of you, Paiton, and your friend and her daughter!!!