Tabs

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Wedding

I just realized I didn't actually post anything about the wedding! Duh! We had a lot of fun at Scott and Jenny's wedding. I left Paiton at my parents house so my mom could watch her. It was by far the longest I have ever left her and we both did ok! Uncle B got her to sleep that night and they snuggled!
The ceremony was beautiful, it was a church in downtown Boise called Cathedral of the Rockies which is really pretty. After the ceremony the reception was at the Rose Room downtown and we had a lot of fun. We drank champagne and danced the night away. We ate beef, chicken, and cake. What more can you ask for in a night!? Matt and I spent a lot of the time tearing it up on the dance floor. Big shock there :)
Here are a couple funny pictures. Yes, this is Matt doing the shopping cart. Haha!


And maybe we danced a little too hard, while Matt was dancing away with Koby she showed him how she felt about it by throwing up all over his tux! Oh well, if it wasn't her it would have been Paiton! ;)

And I thought some of you might enjoy this. There was a BSU game on during the wedding and Scott and Jenny are big BSU fans. So on our way into the reception we stopped in at Old Chicago, cleared out the bar, and took a couple funny pictures of them in their wedding gear watching the game!

No comments: