I took Paiton to the doctor yesterday. She hadn't napped or really slept well since Sunday. I know she is getting teeth but Matt was worried she might also have an ear infection. I took her in and sure enough, both ears are infected! Poor baby! She didn't have a fever so I was surprised! We got some amoxicillin and some numbing drops for her ears so hopefully she starts to feel better soon. Last night was a little rough. We were up every 1-2 hours. Let's just say my eyes are on fire right now!
"Mommy my ears hurt!!!"

At least she had on a super cute outfit. I love the baby poncho!

I had to take her the babysitter's again yesterday. Nani Kathy said she did better. She only cried 99% of the time! I hope it gets better once she's feeling good again!
Last night we stocked up on pizza and headed over to see the Lurcooks. Uncle Matt got to meet baby Ryan for the first time! He thought he was very sweet and cute. He also said his head feels like a peach :)

Of course Cadon was happy to see Uncle Matt too. I think all he really cared about seeing was Uncle Matt and Maya! For the rest of the night everything was "Uncle Matt look!" "Uncle Matt what are doing" "Uncle Matt come here!" They are so cute! Of course I already have funny Cadon stories. He came out in his pajamas - pajama pants and a white tank top. He said "Check it out Titi! Wife beater!" Haha! Earlier he had been laying on me with Paiton and he had to get his pajamas on so he said "I'll be right back Titi to sit on you ok?" Silly boy!

Titi Cami got to see Ryan awake for the first time after soccer!

Cadon still loves Baby P very much and insisted she lay on the couch with him and hold his hand!

Carissa read to Paiton not knowing that once you start Pai doesn't let you stop!

Cadon even took a turn reading to her!

Pai really likes Carissa! Every time she holds her she giggles and smiles at her.
Ry Ry taking a nap

And what do baby cousins do together? They take baths of course!!

Next thing we know Cadon is standing in the kitchen naked asking if he can get in too. Why not!?

It was good times until Cadon accidentally sprayed Pai in the face with the hose sprayer thing. Oops!! Then it was time to get out.
My favorite babies in the world!!

And my favorite big boy! (Holding Pai's hand of course!)

Paiton was getting very tired and sad at the end of the night so Cadon gave her this pink monkey to make her feel better, and it did! She loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment