Tabs

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkins and more crawling!

Last night we had some friends over to carve pumpkins!! It was a lot of fun. Kim, Reid, and Cohen came and we carved the night away! The babies played a little, when Paiton wasn't whining!!
All ready to carve:
Reid, Kim, and Matt, hard at work:
With our pumpkins:
Mine is on the left - it's Paiton with her seven teeth and a hair bow, Matt's is in the middle, then Paiton's is an alligator!
All the pumpkins
The Fitch's and their pumpkins!
Paiton was done at this point and was less than thrilled we were taking more pictures
All lit up!!
AND!! Paiton is doing more crawling!! I noticed this morning that her legs were getting caught in her clothes when she was trying, so I took her clothes off and she took off!! Even after I took this video she was doing even better just crawling around the living room! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Sooooo cute!! You'll be needing to baby proof very soon!!!!

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

YAY Pea Pod!
I told you there is absolutely nothing wrong with our baby! I can't wait to see it in person.
I love you P!
NANA