Paiton Lola Marie,
Today is your first birthday! I can't believe it! Since last night your daddy and I have been talking about what we were doing a year ago - going into labor, having a baby, giving your first bath, playing with you in the hospital, and everything else! It is fun to remember all those things.
I hope you had a great day today. This morning you ate your breakfast after we put a candle in it and sang Happy Birthday to you. Then we went and played at Monkey Bizness and had a lot of fun with your cousins, Aunts and Uncles, and Nana! After that we picked up your cute birthday cake and headed to your party! You got tons of presents and A LOT of people showed up to celebrate! We ate yummy cake, made big messes, and did lots of swimming! When we got home you were fast asleep, and still are! We tried to make your day as special as possible and I hope it was!
We are so proud of the big girl you are Paiton. You amaze us every day with your beauty and how perfect you are in every way. I don't think you'll ever understand how much we love you and how much you mean to us. At least, not until you have a baby of your own! When you came into our lives one year ago you forever changed us. You made us a family. Our life changed in such a great way! We do EVERYTHING with you! Anything we do, we take you with us! We wanted you for a long time and never want to be without you. You have done so many things in your life already and we don't want you to be left out of anything!
Right now in our lives Daddy goes to work very hard at school every day so that I can stay home and take care of you. I work from home as much as I can but YOU always come first. Our days are spent playing, reading books, going to the park, walking around stores, and snuggling. All the things you love. You are my best friend in the world and there is no way I can make you or your daddy understand how much it means to me to be able to stay home with you every day. The very best part of my day is when you wake up in the morning and smile at me. You give me good snuggles, and then point to the kitchen so we can go eat breakfast together! There is no one in the world I would rather spend my days with baby. I love you so so so much that even saying that doesn't do it justice.
More than anything I hope that you are a happy girl and that you know how much we love you. I am going to go now because you are snuggly in my bed and I want nothing more than to be laying with you giving you loves.
Good night my one year old. Thank you for being you and for being amazing. Sleep tight Birthday Girl. Mommy and Daddy will be right next to you all night long.
We love you Paiton.
Love,
Mama and Dada
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So sweet! You are such a wonderful mom and you have a perfect little family!!!
Post a Comment