Tabs

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Bookworm!

Here are just a few pictures I thought I'd share. Not to overwhelm with blog posts, sorry!
Paiton and I came home from the grocery store the other day to find Daddy home from work early and working in the yard. We bundled up and then helped as much as we could!
Daddy tossed Paiton in the air to make her giggle!

This is what my baby girl does every morning:
She loves to sit and read her books. She is so precious and so smart. She will get her books together and her dog Violet all by her. Then she will push Violet's paw to make her play music and look at her books. When the song is over she pushes it again to make another one come on. It is the cutest thing. She loves the songs Violet plays and will sit and dance and just turn the pages in all her books. It just makes me so happy to see her do these sweet, smart things! I love it!! She definitely takes after her Mommy and Daddy and is a little bookworm!
And I MUST show you all THIS:
Matt's friend Kendrick that he works with made it for me!! What is it? It is a spider killer! And it's PINK! What you do is you put the white end up to the spider, then pull the trigger and it sucks it in and freezes it so you can throw it away! It is long so you don't have to get too close to the spider and you don't have to touch it!! YAY!! Thanks Kendrick!

No comments: