Tabs

Monday, November 16, 2009

What do one year olds do?

This will be the last blog entry in the book I am making for Paiton. As long as I keep up the blog I will print one each year of her life. The first year is already puts together and just needs to be sent to printing and it will be a gift to her that she can continue to look at forever!

Here are some things my one year old can do now:

-When I get her dressed she loves to help put on her socks. When she sees them she will hold her foot up to put the sock on, then the other one. So helpful! It's very cute.
-She is a big talker. Here are the words she can say: Maya, more, hi, Abba, Ry Ry (Ryan), and Hello! She loves to say Hello! to anyone we pass in the store or anywhere else. We call her the little Walmart greeter :)
-She is such a good crawler now, very speedy! However I don't think it will last long! She got a stroller to push for her birthday from Aunt Lori and she really loves to walk and push it around.
-If you say "Show me your teeth" she will do a big toothy grin to show you where her teeth are.
-If you ask her where your nose is she will point to it. This baby is very smart!
-One of her favorite things to do is make one of her toys, Violet the dog, play music while she reads her books. She will push the paw to make it play, then look at her books until the music stops and she has to push it again.
-One of her toys that plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star STILL makes her cry. I have posted this a few times since she was about 5 months old and it hasn't changed!
-When I open the back door of the car to get her out she is always waving really big at me and is very happy to see me!! It melts my heart every time!
-She knows the word "jump" and if you say jump she will bend her knees and want you to lift her up like she is jumping. It's a very fun game!
-She loves to snap. If you snap and show her she will try very hard to copy.
-She LOVES french fries. We can't order them anymore if we don't want her to eat them because once she sees them, that's all she wants to eat. She will refuse anything else you offer!! Silly girl!
-She also loves graham cracker Goldfish! If she sees them on the counter while she is eating she will point at them and want some!

We have the best little girl in the world and I just don't know how we got so lucky!

Walking with her stroller:

Taking a nap on Papa:

And my beautiful girl, being cheesy :)

We love you Paiton, more than you'll ever ever EVER know!!

No comments: