Tabs

Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

Well we did it, we put up and decorated our Christmas tree! We don't usually do this. It seems a waste to do it just for ourselves since we spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family anyway! But this year, of course, we have Paiton to do it for!
I went and bought a cute artificial tree. We figured it was easier this way, less clean up, easier set up, etc. I got a good deal on one at Rite Aid and I think it's pretty cute actually!
Paiton actually doesn't seem to care too much about it! We thought she'd be after the lights and ornaments, but she wasn't!

Pretty tree


Pretty girl under the pretty tree! We had to force her to sit here and pretend to like the tree...hence the no smiles.




Our stockings. We don't have a fireplace and I didn't want to pound holes into my newly painted walls so I hung them from the tree!




Thanks for the comment Uncle Derek - she is in fact house trained, however I don't think you can afford her :)

Also, on Friday Paiton has an interview with a modeling agency. We'll see how it goes, wish us luck!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Your tree looks very cute! Christmas will be very fun with Pai this year!!

Dorothy said...

YOUR TREE LOOKS REALLY NICE. DID YOU GET THE HOUSES ON IT?