Matt feeding the ducks:
Then things took a turn for the worse when these two guys decided to start storming us for bread!
They would run at us and yell at us! Matt has a fear of geese as it is, and I was holding Paiton so we threw some bread at them and ran! I bet it was quite the sight.
I tried to get a picture with Paiton but it was so windy. I have 4 pictures that all look like this:
Then we headed over to the toys to play!
Daddy stopped and got some fun in too...Um yeah...
Then it was Paiton's turn! She loves swings so we did that first!
Look Mommy!
Then it was off to the slide, which she also loves!
Such a good stander, she'll stand all day, we just can't get her to take a step!
Trying to climb back up
She is also very good at walking holding onto one hand!
Apparently we wore her out, during dinner she decided to try and strip down out of exhaustion! :)
~LOVE MY BOOKWORM!~
I am telling you, with Matt and I as parent's our children are bound to be bookworms! Paiton LOVES her books. They are her favorite thing to look at it. She will point at things in the pictures, and when she is done looking at it herself she'll want us to read it to her.
So cute.
And checking out the cute baby in the mirror!





1 comment:
Love the pictures! Paiton's jacket is so cute!! I love girl cloths... Uhhh sad! :(
Those are the same geese that attacked Cohen and I last month!! They are down right vicious!!!
Post a Comment